An authentically styled Jaguar now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including clear-sounding Duncan Designed pickups and a modern fingerboard radius. Squier's Vintage Modified Jaguar rocks distinctive hallmarks, too; 24" scale, dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and colorful finishes.
- Classic Jaguar short scale length (24”)
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Duncan Designed JG-101 single-coil pickups
- Classic dual-circuit design (“lead”/“rhythm”) with volume and tone controls for each
- Pickup on/off switches and tone circuit switch
- Vintage-style bridge with non-locking “floating” vibrato