In celebration of the 25th anniversary of Green Day's groundbreaking album Dookie, this pedal captures the dirty yet articulate sound Billie Joe Armstrong used on that record, combining the sounds of two modded amplifiers into a single stomp box for a harmonic range full of depth and dimension.
- Get the dirty, punchy overdrive sound that Billie Joe Armstrong used on Green Day's Dookie
- Captures the tones of both of Billie Joe’s custom amplifiers in a single pedal
- High Gain section supplies tons of scooped gain
- Crunch Gain section serves up a well-defined midrange
- Blend the two sounds together just like Green Day did in the studio
- Unique circuit design built from the ground up by the award-winning MXR team
- Limited edition artwork celebrates the release of Green Day’s "The Father of All…" record, featuring the album cover's unicorn over brushed aluminum housing